Reconstitutes Reverse Osmosis, Deionized or Distilled Water for Freshwater Aquarium Use
- Reconstitutes Reverse Osmosis, Deionized or Distilled Water for freshwater aquarium use.
- Adds minerals that have been removed by tap water filtration methods.
- Establishes an optimal mineral balance in water that has been purified (e.g. reverse
osmosis, deionization, etc.) or is exceedingly-soft (e.g. well water in forested regions) for all
freshwater planted and community aquaria, as well as for biotope aquaria housing fishes
indigenous to forested and/or riverine habitats.
- Creates an ideal ratio of potassium, calcium, and magnesium, elements which are vital to
the overall health of fishes, invertebrates, and aquatic plants; contains trace sodium and
chloride for proper osmoregulation in plants and fishes.
- May be used to establish beneficial water parameters in aquaria filled with purified water,
to replenish depleted mineral concentrations in aquaria that rarely receive a water change,
and to re-establish proper water chemistry.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
250g | 500g | 1kg | 4kg | 20kg