Bioavailable Carbon Source and Krebs Cycle Stimulator for all Planted Aquaria
- A concentrated source of bioavailable carbon, Krebs cycle intermediates, humic & amino
acids, and naturally-occurring phytohormones.
- Primary or supplementary source of carbon (compatible with CO2 supplementation).
- Provides key components of the Krebs cycle, the series of biochemical reactions that are
ultimately responsible for converting complex organic molecules into energy in all aerobic
organisms; benefits are more efficient metabolism of foods and available nutrients for
fishes and plants alike, as well as enhanced decomposition of latent organic material
- Provides naturally-derived sources of humic substances, which aid plants in the uptake
of important nutrients such as iron, calcium, magnesium, etc., and can even increase the
availability of these substances in the aquarium environment.
- Formulated utilizing research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements & Molecular Biology.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
125ml | 250ml | 500ml | 2L | 20L