Ionically Balanced Powered Calcium & Alkalinity for all marine fish & reef aquaria
- The alkalinity-bearing component of a two-part method for dosing calcium and carbonates
(the substances largely responsible for increasing alkalinity (”buffering capacity”)) in the
same ratio as that found in natural seawater.
- Unlike single component KH products such as sodium carbonate, Reef Code B
is a multi-component automatic buffer that regulates pH and its use makes for a
much more stable aquarium. Eliminates pH and KH instability caused by poor salt mixes
and ineffective buffering products.
- Also adds multiple major, minor and trace minerals. Ionically-balanced with respect to
natural seawater concentrations of calcium and carbonates when used in equal amounts
with Reef Cōde A.
- Benefits reef-building organisms such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc.
- Simplifies calcium and alkalinity maintenance; economical for particularly large systems.
- Contains no phosphate, silicate, or organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
250g | 500g | 1kg | 4kg | 20kg