Filtration media for complete phosphate reduction in ponds and water gardens
• Designed to be used in ponds and water gardens with a pH of 7.5 or over
or tap water.
• May be employed to rapidly decrease phosphate in even the most heavily-stocked koi
ponds and water gardens.
• Enhanced, “ultra-activated” material with the capacity to outperform conventional
phosphate-adsorption media by over 500% per g employed.
• Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics
and filtration efficiency.
• Higher efficiency relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to
achieve equivalent phosphate uptake.
• Safe for use in all koi ponds and water gardens.
• May be used in conjunction with FlorinXportBIO and FlorinXportNO3 to achieve complete
ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate uptake.