Reef Building Supplement for Coralline Algae, Corals, Clams, & Other Marine Invertebrates
- Complete source of the elements and molecules directly used by corals, clams, and other
reef-building invertebrates and organisms to create skeletal material and grow.
- Provides calcium, strontium, magnesium, and potassium in approximately the same ratios
in which they occur in aragonite, the mineral that is primarily secreted by reef-building marine
organisms under normal environmental conditions.
- Very strong source of carbonates, also involved in aragonite formation; twice the calcium
relative to carbonates compared to natural aragonite.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
200g | 400g | 800g | 3.2kg | 16kg