Filtration media for complete denitrification in ponds and water gardens
• Designed to be used in ponds or water gardens with a pH of 7.5 or over
• 1 kg of matured media can reduce over 30 ppm nitrate in 500 US-gallons (1,893 L) each day.
• May be employed to rapidly decrease nitrate in even the most heavily-stocked koi ponds and
• Outperforms conventional denitrification media by over 300% per g employed.
• Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and
• Higher efficiency relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to
achieve equivalent denitrification.
• May be used in conjunction with FlorinXportBIO and FlorinXportPO4 to achieve complete
ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate uptake.
• 100% researched, engineered, and produced in the USA. Patent pending.